Family Guy Pinball Machine by Stern
Family Guy pinball is based on an animated show with an identical name. The table’s principal highlights include the “TV Challenge” drop hole, a beer bottle gigantic target, an evil Monkey’s Lair ramp and The Mini Stewie Pinball.
Family Guy Pinball Machine Gameplay
Television modes The TV mode starts by firing the Lois spinner a specified quantity of times. After that, taking the scoop shot, you will be in the mode you want to use. There are five options. The different modes comprise:
- Good Old Boys – Based on the TV show To Love and Die in Dixie, If the player shoots side shots, the player can win the jackpot.
- Supergriffins The concept is based on the first episode from the Family Guy Viewer Mail#1; if the viewer shoots each family member, the game will award the shooter a certain score.
- Chicken Fight – Based on the episode Da Boom and in the other episodes in which Peter takes on Ernie, The Giant Chicken, Peter will be able to hit Ernie if the player hits switches and shoots.
- Sexy Party – Based on the show From Method to Madness, if the player shoots every shot in the game, they earn more points and include a second girl in Stewie’s sexy celebration.
- Ipecac Contest – Based on episode 8, Simple Rules for purchasing My Teenage Daughter, The more Peter, Chris, Stewie or Brian vomit and the higher the participant’s points.
Modes for beer cans: The beer can modes begin with shooting the beer can for a certain time. The different modes include:
- Multiball Lard – This is an easy two ball game that allows you to shoot any shot that will result in the jackpot.
- Happy hour Doubles all shots for a limited period.
- Giggity – Maximizes pop bumpers.
- Collect beer – Earns points depending on the number of beer cans you’ve completed.
- Remember when – Refers to the numerous flashbacks from the show. When you start this mode, it will trigger a speedy completion award located in the random photo of a family member.
Stewie’s mini pinball The lower ball on the field will write another letter using the p-in-ba-l-l. After completing all letters, firing the scoop from the television will kick off Stewie’s pinball. The aim is to spell out all names of the family members. In doing this, you will begin Stewie multiball, where several balls are thrown onto the lower field while the higher pinball is operational. When all family members are completed in both fields will ignite the jackpot.
The Family Guy Pinball Machine from Stern Features
Flippers (5) with pop bumpers (3) and 4-bank Drop targets (1) stand-up targets (9) Solitary drop targets (1) Balls with captivation (2) and Spinning targets (1) up-post behind flippers. Mini-playfield Multiball.
The characters from the TV series: are Peter, Lois, Meg, Chris, Stewie and Brian. The Stewie character is rotated to face his pinball machine. The Meg character moves between the two.