Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table
The Gold Standard Games Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table is the perfect entry-level commercial air hockey table that is just as at home in the arcade as it is in your family game room. The sturdy table features a commercial quality blower that provides ideal airflow to the playfield and the low profile, high-density aluminum rails allow for perfect bounce and bank shots.
The game cabinet and leg construction are designed for years of heavy use and abuse. Wear-resistant laminate playing surface is meant for competitive play and will extend the life of the table. The playfield features a face-off circle for competitive play and the Tournament Pro is fully-sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S.
Air-Hockey Association. Created and designed by Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins. Includes 3.5-inch diameter fiberglass-filled Lexan pucks and professional-style mallets.
Table is available as a Commercial (Coin Op) or Home (Free Play) unit.
Option of Electronic Side or Electronic Overhead Scoring. Overhead scoring unit features a regular white light as well as a black light function – selectable by player.
Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table Features;
- Professional-style Low Profile, High-Density Aluminum Rails for Maximum Bounce and Bankability
- Commercial-Quality Cabinet and Leg Construction Designed for Years of Heavy Use
- Overhead Scoring Unit Features White or Black Light Overhead Lighting – Push-Button Selectable by Player
- Commercial Blower for Championship-Level Air Flow
- Special Wear-Resistant Laminate Top for Years of Durability
- Centerline and Face-Off Circle for Competitive Play
- 3 1/2″ Diameter USA-Sanctioned Fiberglass-Filled Lexan Pucks for Tournament-Level Speed and Stability on the Table
- Heavy-Duty, Player-Friendly Goal Construction for Problem-Free Operation
- Ultra-Sturdy Professional-Quality Table
- Created by Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins
- Fully Sanctioned for Tournament Play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA)
- Coin mech can be added